Changes will be visible by all users within the next hour
The largest update to terminal yet, we are adding a few features and doing a complete visual and UX overhaul of terminal.
- Most of the pages on terminal have gotten a significant visual overhaul, in line with the S3 homepage update.
- All aspects of the Playground experience should be significantly improved.
- Broadcast mode lets you (and us) ‘fullscreen’ the terminal gameplay with fewer UI elements.
- New post-game summary with stats and heat maps at the end of games
- Numerous behind the scenes improvements to the terminal backend and frontend that pave the way for future features
- Dozens of small tweaks and improvements
There are a few issues we have noticed so far, but we did not want to delay the release any further. We will be patching these up in coming weeks.
The leaderboard tabs for previous seasons are not accessible There is no leave competition button Losing a playground game by hand vs some bosses occasionally causes you to die in real life There are some visual issues related to tiered competitions.
Thoughts and Feedback
This was a huge endeavor, and we want things to be perfect. If you notice anything you dislike or would prefer to be changed, we would love to hear any and all feedback in the comments below! I’ll add a list of our next priorities based on player feedback.
Fix competition pages Re-add download replay button Improvements related to match summaries Debug not appearing in hand vs algo games Some post-game stats are innaccurate