First patch of the refresh out, seeking to address many of the issues noticed by users in the past few days. As always, feedback is appreciated!
Improved algo upload process.
- Better errors when uploading bad algos
- Files other than zips will be greyed out in algo selection
- Fixed network issues
- Post game, NaN values now display as 0
- Corrected colors on player names
- Fixed screen size warning
- Streamlined algo selection: Tabs no longer close between two player choices
- Show debug panel when playing hand vs algo
- Fix PSR uploads
- Add locks to tiered comps we don’t qualify for
- Fix algo names for team algos
- Improved the match history table
- Some minor color adjustments throughout the site
- Other small misc changes