With the release of the new config, Season 7 has officially begun!
Unit names and other terminology is now more generic/intuitive
- Ping --> Scout
- EMP --> Demolisher
- Scrambler --> Interceptor
- Filter --> Wall
- Destructor --> Turret
- Encryptor --> Replaced by new unit: Factory
- Firewalls --> Structures
- Information --> Mobile Units
- Bits --> Mobile Unit Points, (MP)
- Cores --> Structure Points, (SP)
The new config for this season is our largest config update since upgrades were released in season 5. It has its own dedicated forum post
- Raffle-bosses were incorrectly being displayed when viewing the match history of any algo. This should only be visible during competitions
- A large number of bosses were incorrectly available on the playground. A smaller number is now available.
- The terminal website does not properly handle pre-season 7 game replays. This will be fixed soon.
- There is a small chance that playground will take forever to load for some users over the next few days, refresh if this happens and it should fix
- Post-game, bits generated by factories are subtracted from ‘Points lost to decay’, often causing this to appear as a negative number