We now support Java, and have done some backend work to help us move towards supporting more languages as well! Check it out in the java-algo folder in the restructured starterkit.
Docs for Java algo are inside the java-algo folder.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause UI elements to overlap the gameboard on smaller screens
- Centered the UI elements on the my-algos page to prevent large spaces between them on large screens
- Added an option to ‘opt in’ to share a resume with potential employers.
- Updated play-by-hand so transition between placing units and viewing the action phase.
- Updated the frame timeline so that there is a more clear delineation between rounds.
Rules and docs
- Added further troubleshooting for issues with the CLI and Java 11
- Added information about other languages
- ‘waitTimeStartGame’ and ‘waitTimeEndGame’ are new config variables that can be used to remove the 3 second delay at the start/end of game. This should dramatically speed up testing for some users.