No leaderboard for kickoff competition

I miss the leaderboard in this kickoff competition.
I know it’s theoretically possible to get all algo ids and from match histories and then build a leaderboard but why does it need to be so complicated?

What do you think about it?

1 Like

There is a leaderboard at the bottom of this page.

Note that it only shows algos for users who have uploaded an algo and visited the ‘final submission’ page

It says leaderboard, but by what is it sorting? Definitely not rating.

Besides that, I am interested in seeing the actual state, which will never be reflected with the current setup, because there are many more algos in the pool then the submitted ones.

I can confirm this is technically a ‘feature and not a bug’, but I don’t remember why the page was designed this way tbh, i’m not super involved in the frontend designs.

It says leaderboard, but by what is it sorting? Definitely not rating.

I’m going to adjust it to sort by rating, I cant think of a good reason that it shouldn’t work this way.

I am interested in seeing the actual state, which will never be reflected with the current setup

Ill add this to the backlog, though I don’t expect to get around to it for a while. I’m not sure why the page was changed this way, but there were probably reasonable reasons for doing so. I’ll ask around and maby report back here eventually™

2 Likes