Looking for Guidance on Cutting-Edge Techniques for Effective Algorithm Optimisation in Terminal

Hello Everyone :hugs:,

For some time now, I’ve been trying to make my algorithms in Terminal better, but I’ve run into some difficulties with making them as effective as possible. I’ve practiced basic and intermediate methods (such as resource management and unit placement), but I still feel like I’m not performing up to par with players who are rated higher.

I’d especially like to know more about sophisticated optimisation strategies. I’m particularly interested in learning how elite players manage to strike a balance between their offensive and defensive game plans while remaining highly adaptive. For example, I’ve seen that certain more powerful algorithms appear to be able to anticipate and counter opponent movements fairly well. What specific coding methods or frameworks are useful for this kind of foresight and flexibility? :thinking:

Furthermore, I’d be interested in learning more about how players handle resource allocation as the game progresses. My early game emphasis usually leaves me with insufficient resources to make an efficient transition into the mid-to-late game, which is where I find most of my problems.

It would be really beneficial if someone could share their experiences, offer helpful code snippets, or even point me in the direction of already-published materials that go deeper into these sophisticated tactics! I’m open to recommendations and would be interested in gaining knowledge from the combined experience of the gcp community.

Thank you in advance for your help and support.