Released another small update today fixing two visual issues that have been bugging and confusing people for a while, and some other minor improvements.
- Playground: Fixed a visual bug where units that were destroyed on the same frame they stepped onto a tile would remain visible on that frame, even though their death animation would play.
- Playground: Fixed a visual bug where the ‘stack count’ for a stack of units would include units that had died that frame in the count. Effectively, it would take 1 extra frame to register a unit’s death.
- Improved the matching endpoint based on feedback
- Fixed a banner reminding new users to update their profiles that was missed during the site refresh
- Fix a rare issue where the upgrade button could disappear after cloning around in a new tab while watching a game that was played with a config that did not include the upgrade feature.