This patch adresses a majority of the issues noticed with the Season 3 changes
- Team algos can be used on playground
- ‘Clone in new tab’ feature on playground should work again
- Table will be a consistent height when changing pages on the leaderboard
- Replay viewing speed has been reduced to cancel out the faster pace of the game
- When viewing all competitions ‘Past’ and ‘All’ Competitions will display most recent first, rather than oldest first
- Improved how teams are displayed on leaderboards and in competitions in some cases
- In the playground, the selected config appears in the bottom right corner
- Numerous smaller or less visible fixes
I still cant seem to clone a round in a new tab, if I press the button nothing happens…
Hmm might be on my side then. Anyone else?
It doesn’t work for me as well.
It seems likely that it was a caching issue. If you open the inspector, right click the refresh button, and do ‘Empty Cache and hard reload’ it should handle this sort of issue most of the time.
I would recommend doing this anytime a new feature is released that you aren’t able to see yet.
It should only take a few minutes after an update post goes up before our own servers are running the newest features, but it could take a few hours to propagate frontend changes to magical caches around the internet. This is worth keeping in mind as well.