Getting Serious

@arnby 's algos, most of the summer:
calmspidey

@arnby 's algos, with two weeks to the final tournament:
killspidey

I can’t beat any of your stuff! I’m getting zero-for-six wins against your programs lately, and it looks like nobody else can beat you with consistency either.

5 Likes

For real though, I don’t know what to do against those things.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

actually the main part of the current algos’ core was made at the beginning of season 3.
I just had some time recently to try few adjustments.

Thanks for the compliment but that it not entirely true :wink: (I won’t expose myself more than that :stuck_out_tongue: )

Just for you to know I won’t be able to upload/code anymore until the 31st so you have all the time you want to beat my algos. (That makes me think that even so I have a little lead, I won’t stay first until the end :disappointed_relieved:)

Edit: you just got yourself a win @KauffK :wink:

And I don’t know what to do with those things, because when I give them better predictors/knowledge, they perform worse :sweat_smile:

I know the feeling xD

Just realized if you end up in the top ten this season (not that likely, but just maybe you can pull it off)
And @Ryan_Draves doesn’t make a surprising comeback, you will be the only person in the top ten of season 1,2 and 3

1 Like

hmm
Figured I’d help KauffK meme

Edit:

3 Likes

It looks like @Ryan_Draves was being sneaky with us :upside_down_face:

Oh, this one’s one for the blooper reel. We’ve been sitting around rank 12-15 all week until 11:30 p.m. when I decided to just flat out multiply the ping weights by 3 since they refused to send. No tricks, just some high qualify print debugging and the quickest solution to it I could think of. The algo’s clearly not finished, but good enough.

Edit: All the others, with very minor changes, are sitting at 1850 elo. I’d expect the algo to decay within the next two days.

1 Like