Forum Fixed

Hey everyone,

I repaired the forum, so emojis, images, and auto-generated emails should all be working normally again. Please let me know if any further issues are noticed

1 Like

:exploding_head: okay it still doesn’t work for me. (At least for exploding head)

2 Likes

:alien::exploding_head::persevere:

I believe the issue is now fixed, if people comment random emojis here it would help me make sure of that.

:pink_destructor::blue_emp::pink_emp::blue_destructor:

2 Likes

:grinning::grin::joy::rofl::smiley::smile::sweat_smile::laughing::wink::blush::yum::sunglasses::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::relaxed::slightly_smiling_face::hugs::star_struck::thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::neutral_face::expressionless::no_mouth::roll_eyes::smirk::persevere::disappointed_relieved::open_mouth::sleepy::tired_face::sleeping::relieved::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::drooling_face::unamused::pensive::confused::upside_down_face::money_mouth_face::astonished::frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::confounded::disappointed::worried::triumph::see_no_evil::woman::woman_curly_haired::woman_astronaut::man_cook::man_student::woman_artist::man_superhero::policeman::guardswoman::prince::vampire::mage::woman_mage::frowning_man::woman_genie::man_supervillain::female_detective::couple::man_shrugging::bowing_woman::family_man_woman_girl::family_man_girl_boy::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::fist_left::fist::-1::eyes::open_hands::ok_hand::lips::palms_up_together::love_you_gesture::raised_hands::brain::monkey::fox_face::cat2::cow2::hedgehog::kangaroo::turkey::parrot::snail::cricket::bug::honeybee::whale2::crocodile::blowfish::cyclone::star2::waning_gibbous_moon::sun_behind_large_cloud::cloud_with_snow::ocean::last_quarter_moon_with_face::sun_with_face::zap::snowflake::umbrella::open_umbrella::pineapple::corn::hotdog::hamburger::peanuts::leafy_green::cheese::sandwich::pineapple::banana::fried_egg::moon_cake::canned_food::rice_cracker::ramen::icecream::lollipop::cookie::plate_with_cutlery::amphora::hocho::baby_bottle::milk_glass::jack_o_lantern::gift_heart::black_heart::ticket::tada::black_heart::zzz::anger::bomb::boom::left_speech_bubble::speech_balloon::dash::massage_woman::business_suit_levitating::snowboarder::swimming_woman::women_wrestling::man_playing_handball::skier::field_hockey::badminton::slot_machine::teddy_bear::musical_score::notes::desert_island::earth_americas::earth_africa::house::convenience_store::volcano::statue_of_liberty::fountain::circus_tent::bullettrain_side::stop_sign::traffic_light::oncoming_automobile::ferry::bellhop_bell::triangular_flag_on_post::djibouti::chile::chile::canada::gabon::faroe_islands::greenland::guinea_bissau::kr::comoros::jeans::womans_hat::fax::medal_sports::3rd_place_medal::clapper::moneybag::email::pushpin::lock_with_ink_pen::old_key::hammer_and_wrench::arrow_lower_right::arrow_right::children_crossing::do_not_litter::no_bicycles::arrow_heading_up::twisted_rightwards_arrows::ng::part_alternation_mark::question::bangbang::u7981::u6307::ng::clock230::clock12::clock1230::clock130::clock2::hourglass::hourglass::hourglass::clock9::blue_destructor::blue_filter::blue_filter::blue_ping::c1_ryan::pink_destructor::pink_encryptor::pink_ping::pink_scrambler:

My original plan was to do all of them… but my class wasn’t that boring and I decieded I’d rather have a life :).

2 Likes

:c1_ryan:
The best emoji was broken, but is now fixed

2 Likes

Everone of them works for me except for that attempt at :c1_ryan: here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lmao, good luck fixing it

Edit: it works. Indeed the best emote out there :laughing:

We need one for every one on the C1 forums team