The Competition Details, Algo matches table, and User-Profile pages have been redesigned and given new functionality. In addition, you can now view public-profile pages of other users. These pages are new and have a large amount of added functionality. This post covers some highlights.
- For competitions that have not started yet that you have joined, you will be able to see the participants in the competition. You will be able to join a
- While competitions are live, there is an ‘all in one’ flow so players can do everything they need to do in a linear order without leaving the competition page. This includes viewing custom rule changes for the config, uploading competition algos, submitting algos to the competition, and viewing the current leaderboard (based on Rating prior to the competition actually being run)
- After a competition is over, it will transition to a historical record, showing a winners table showcasing how everyone placed, as well as an improved matches table. Note that some past competitions with certain competition formats may show some incorrect information.
- Setting your information (Location, name, etc) is now more hidden away in an ‘edit information’ tab.
- The new profile page has a modular design that we can more easily add modules to.
- The first module is the ‘active competitions’ module, showing competitions that you have participated in recently or are participating in.
- You can view other user’s algos and algo replay table on their public profile page. You can access this page by clicking their icon anywhere it appears within a competition. We will be adding this to the leaderboard as well in time.
- Visually adjusted replay table
- You can now upload an algo folder without zipping it. The original zipping functionality has been disabled. We did this because one of the most common issues that caused bad uploads was incorrectly zipped algos, so we removed this step entirely.
Feel free to share your thoughts on the changes in this thread, we are sure there will be some tweaks and adjustments.