Algo upload says "compiling"

Now it doesn’t even give me the:

502 sever error
The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.
Please try again in 30 seconds.

It just gives me a:

This site cannot be reached
terminal.c1games.com’s server IP address could not be found.

i can get to front page here but not further, redirects to domain

At least now I can actually reach the site, but the algos still wont compile. :disappointed_relieved:

Sorry! We know how excited everyone is to play the game. We had a ~20 minute maintenance downtime and are scaling our systems as quickly as possible. The Codebullet challenge has been much more popular than expected and there have been a few unexpected issues with auto-scaling systems but we should be much more stable after today.

Thanks for your patience everyone, and good luck in our competitions

1 Like

algo from 5 hours ago still uncompiled :frowning:

Just Compiled at last! :slightly_smiling_face:
…back to not compiling

It seems to be working again (at least for me)

If it takes a really long time to compile you could try removing the algo and reuploading it as well.

2 Likes

Issue is back for me, algos stuck on compiling.

same… even tho the user base doesn’t seem to be increasing that much… I mean the global competition has ~6700 players and yesterday it was ~6500 IIRC… ^^

Still dead. Taking forever

Tackling this whole issue is our main priority today, and we will likely have some engineers on this through the weekend. Service should improve steadily. Thanks again for your patience.

1 Like

Yeah I really need that server upgrade too

server’s down again i think

Do we know when will the servers start working?

Just remember guys, if your algo doesn’t compile with 5 min, try reuploading it. Though we are fixing the bug that causes compile tasks to get lost within a day or two.

thx for the hint, however I tried it a couple of times and still compiling…
Would it be hard do write a status website that shows how busy the servers are at the moment and how long it might take to compile at the moment? (just an idea) ^^

2 Likes