There was an algo that was automatically swapped for a different algo when games were run due to an automated system. However, I had mistakenly communicated that the algo would be able to participate to its owner, @HOSO and their team. This post is here to reasonably resolve the issue.
- @HOSO asked to swap algos to one of their solo algos
- This player was playing on a team
- An automatic system kicked the solo algo and auto-filled an eligible team algo.
- This is intended. Solo algos are not eligible for team players, to prevent them from having 12 algos to choose from by being on a team by themselves.
- I forgot about this rule and communicated to them that this algo would be used
Because the algo selected was their highest-rated S6 algo, it was reasonable for the other competitors to be matched against it, and it being selected was a known possibility for all of them going into the finale. For this reason, I do not plan to adjust anything about the season finale for any other players other than @HOSO
I will be contacting @HOSO directly about reasonable proposals for compensating them for this mistake.