Advanced leaderboard and better overview over matches played

Looks great but uhhh, could you put back the option to view it in Terminal? They are still some features there that I would like.

1 Like

Done, readded the button to watch on terminal.

Could you please clarify which feature you would like?

Just generally more info: range of objects, unit health, hitmap (mostly this one).

2 Likes

This is looking fantastic!

And especially, I would love a link to download the replay directly!
Also, a funny quirk, if the play button has focus, then the space bar will both trigger it through focus as a click as well as directly through the keyboard interface, causing an immediate play-and-pause, doing nothing!

1 Like

@acshikh Thanks, the play button fucus thing should be fixed now.

The link for downloading the replay should come soon aswell. I was thinking about a different naming convention for the downloaded file then the current time (as the original does). I thought it might be better to put the replayID in it or even algo names. What do you think?

@ElliotBak3r
I added now a circular damage indicator for firewalls (I assumed that’s what you meant with ‘unit health’).
Visually showing the range of objects (on hover) will probably come soon as well.

Regarding the hitmap, I am not planning on recreating it right now.

Thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

This is brilliant! Honestly, I don’t really use the hitmap either, but I would like to see range, coordinates, and stability on mouse-over!

Regarding the file names, I think something like algo1_algo2_replaynum.replay would be a good naming scheme!

1 Like

New Features added to the Match Viewer:

• Visualizes Range on hover
  • Displays Health (Stability of unit) on hover (including information units)
  • Visual indicator for encryption
  • Added titles to buttons that also contain the shortcut kombination to trigger it
  • Added download file button (with better naming scheme: algo1_algo2_replaynum.replay)
  • Added slider

This is again the link to it:
https://felixrichter2000.github.io/watch?id=6204857
(replace the id with whatever id of match you want to watch)

1 Like

Fantastic, Felix, thank you for all your work on this!

1 Like

Also, AHAHAH, I have just realized there are two more things that I would love in this viewer!

1. If when using Ctrl-Arrow to move whole turns, it centers on frame 1 of that turn instead of frame 0, this way you can quickly go to find certain kinds of attack scenarios, because info are not spawned until frame 1.

2. Could it also display the turn frame number and not just the overall frame number? The log files don’t use the overall frame number so it isn’t as helpful when debugging!

1 Like

Thank you @acshikh

1. I can easily do that, but I also think this should be a configurable by the settings page (that I wanted to add for so long and I still had no time for that)

2. I can do that aswell.

There are so many things I could display additionally like rating, ms taken at current turn, all stats that units have (like different damages, ranges, encryption), some calculatables like cores_on_board. I have so many ideas an so little time.

Regarding the debugging, right now I am logging the raw replay data to the developer console in the browser. This means you can inspect the raw data of the current frame there without having to search for it.
I added it because I am also planning on updating my Turnsimulator again and I think this is very useful for debugging a Turnsimulator.

2 Likes

Oh that’s handy, using the console like that!

And no pressure for any timeline with my requests! (Also to save time on making a settings page, you could just throw some checkboxes in on the side).

1 Like

I added those two things. If you have a better name for it than T_FRAME meaning the frame in a turn please let me know. But it should also not be longer than T_FRAME.

1 Like

Brilliant! I love it!

I’ve actually used an extension to rewrite URL’s so I can easily get from the official view to your one! Because of how terminal transitions pages, I still have to manually refresh the page in some way to get it to trigger, but it makes it easy to use more directly!

Anyway, the only other option I can think of is to leave that label blank, so it is still under the previous heading of “FRAME”. Just an option!

1 Like

I did that aswell like two days ago :grin:. Very useful indeed. I did it with a Tampermonkey script.

I will leave the T_FRAME label as it is for now.