Removing anyone's algo is allowed

@RegularRyan I think I should contact you directly and not disclose details about this. I checked if I am able to remove any random algo from the list and I was successful :confused:

if you can, please restore algos with the following Ids: 121228, 121276. I am really sorry for anyone whose algo I removed :confused:

If you need to test this further I uploaded 6 old algos that I explicitly give you permission to test this on so you don’t have to go delete random people’s algo’s. Here are there id’s:

121303, 121304, 121305, 121306, 121307, 121308

If you need more I’ll upload more after you and Ryan delete them and send you their id’s.

1 Like

Thank you @Isaac. Please check it. I think it worked as I cannot see you on the leaderboard anymore

2 Likes

Yup, I can confirm that all of those algos have been removed. They are gone on the MyAlgos webpage and also using the query https://terminal.c1games.com/api/game/algo/mine/config?team=false which would indicate that it is not just changing visuals, but they have truly been removed on the back-end.

I uploaded 6 new ones: 121329, 121330, 121331, 121332, 121333, 121336

I noticed you said you can download an ago, and I’d also like to test this,

The last one, 121336 has a comment labeled:

# test message:

in main.py
Let me know what the message is to confirm you were able to get it, that would be very concerning…

@Isaac I can only do that if both you and the algo belongs to the team. Please create a team (it can contain only you) and upload the algo not as your own but as the team

Hmmm, that’s interesting… I’ve gone ahead a created a team: remove test :) with a single also with the same test message:

Team Name: remove test :)
Algo ID: 121357

Should be clear, but again I am giving you permission for this one algo and the ones I have posted above to download it/remove it, etc for this test.

Also, given:

I’d be interested if you can do this with an algo that has been deleted that is not yours.

You can try it with algo 121359 (same team) which I uploaded and removed.

done!

same message in both algos:

test message: wow! you can read this :smiley:

1 Like

Will look into this one as well.